Best Beaches in Croatia: 10 Perfect Summer Spots
Summer equals beach. Coming from a coastal town, this has always been a mantra for me. If you can relate at all, then get ready: I am about to show you the 10 best beaches in Croatia, arguably the most underrated country in Europe.
Are you thinking “Whatever. I am not exactly a beach person anyway”? Fair enough, but I am going to suggest that you look at this gallery. Trust me, chances are, you will be booking a last minute trip for this summer even before you get to number 1.
Best Beaches in Croatia
10. Banje Beach, Dubrovnik
9. Radisson Blu Beach, Split
8. Punta Rata Beach, Sibenik
7. Lubenice Beach, Cres Island
6. Telascica Bay, Dugi Otok Island
5. St. Jacob Beach, Dubrovnik
4. Laganini Beach, Hvar Island
3. Saharun Beach, Dugi Otok Island
2. Stiniva Beach, Vis Island
1. Zlatni Rat Beach, Brac Island
Croatia Awaits You!
Honestly, I would find it hard to believe this gallery did not make you feel the urge to go as soon as possible. You can stop the day-dreaming — the real deal is just a few clicks away. Plan your trip with Olive Tree Escapes, we will make it unforgettable for you!
You will get:
- Local support in Croatia while you are on your trip
- Detailed, full color daily itinerary, as well as a digital version to carry on the go
- All confirmations and vouchers in one place
- Personalized travel tips to enjoy the islands
- Peace of mind
Have you been on any of these Croatian beaches? Which one is your favorite? Tell us about your experience!